Knit Concern Printing Unit is committed to avoid forced labor and pressurized work to all workers and staffs.
Objective: Knit Concern ensures to all the sections and units that all workers and staffs may work with their full consent without any kind of force and fear.
- No works can be withheld by showing fear, physical punishment or financial penalty from the workers.
- Any kind of written assurance letter from the workers while recruitment is prohibited.
- Workers may join and resign on their own will.
- During working hour all entrances and exits are widely open for easy access and use; and must not be closed at any cost.
- All workers are allowed to use toilet, wash room and drink drinking water at any time during working hour.
- In emergency case if factory needs overtime for shipment, that should be voluntary basis and should not be conferred forcefully.
- No workers are forcefully sacked on the name of retirement.
- Any kind of original document such as passport, certificate and license are not supposed to be stored, gathered and filed on the name of the conditions of recruitment.
- During recruitment process female workers are never allowed to perform pregnancy test.
- If any pregnant woman wants to join for work, it is not tolerable that any kind of discrimination is happen to her.
- No discrimination is allowed inside factory premises towards pregnant woman.